Brand protection and portfolio management for leading sports manufacturer, Rhino Rugby.
“Rhino Rugby has been pleased to work with Sandersons since the current management took over the business – we were recommended to the firm by Gordons Solicitors who handle our general legal work.
We have subsequently pursued an active programme of trademark and IP registration in many parts of the world and worked successfully with James Sanderson to extend our coverage in this respect and resolve a number of issues which have arisen in the process. We are happy with the straightforward and workmanlike approach of Sandersons in dealing with our needs efficiently and without unnecessary fuss.”
Reg Clark – CEO, Rhino Rugby
About Rhino Rugby
- Rhino are the World’s leading manufacturer and distributor of scrummaging machines contact and training equipment for rugby. They are also one of Rugby’s the leading brands with expanding interests in fashion, team-wear and artificial turf.
- Official Supplier to the British & Irish Lions, to England Rugby for over 25 years and to the Welsh Rugby Union, Bath, Cardiff Blues, London Wasps and St Helens Rugby League Club.
- The company now has licensed or wholly owned operations in the Unites States, Asia, New Zealand, South Africa and Australia.
- Current Group CEO Reg Clark effected a buy out of the business together with England and Lions legend Martin Johnson in late 2006.
Sandersons has been assisting Rhino Rugby over many years, in protecting their brands and managing their expanding portfolio of trade marks.
We have acted on their behalf to enforce those trade mark rights against a number of attempted infringers and supported them in disputes relating to them. We have also assisted in licensing the use of the Rhino brands.
- UK & International Trade Mark Registration
- Trade Mark Oppositions
- Trade Mark Litigation
- Licensing & Enforcement