Developing and maintaining a strategic approach to your business’s IP rights could be the difference between your company thriving, or being overtaken by the competition.
Intellectual Property rights can provide a number of significant benefits to your company, including:
1. Protection against a competitor using your brands or products
2. Potential to convince financial institutions to invest; enabling more money to be raised for development
4. Generate revenue through licensing or selling your IP rights to others
5. Potential bargaining tool if you are accused of infringing another company’s IP rights
6. Enhance the “cutting-edge” reputation of your business
7. Reduced rate of corporation tax on profits generated by products that relate to your patents, using the UK Patent Box scheme
It is important to have a complete strategy for your business when it comes to Intellectual Property.
At Sandersons we believe that a comprehensive IP strategy should consider four main areas:
- Generating IP rights
- Obtaining IP rights
- Avoiding IP rights of others
- Leveraging your IP rights
Our specialist team are able to develop an effective strategy with you, that is designed to maximise the value of your Intellectual Property for the benefit of your business
Dr. Andrea Salin, Technical Assistant
Speak to our specialist team
If you would like further advice and information contact one of our attorneys today
Our Core Services
“Sandersons are responsive and know what they are doing. I don’t hesitate in putting anything into their hands. Their pricing is realistic and the service is great. I have total confidence in them.”Frank KaufholdManaging Director, UTEL
“Changing to Sandersons was one of the best business decisions I have ever made. We have found that service is everything to Sandersons – they listen intently to the detail and give good, solid advice.”George PageManaging Director, Carcoon
"Sandersons have been extremely helpful in protecting and enforcing our rights. We very much enjoy working with them - they are friendly and approachable and have an excellent understanding of the issues faced by internet businesses."Alex ChestermanFounder & CEO, Zoopla Property Group Ltd.
"The Sandersons team are friendly and approachable and always take the time to explain the complex issues involved in a straightforward way. They have an excellent understanding of the issues faced by businesses."Will HitchcockManaging Director, Above Surveying