The development and maintenance of a strong telecoms technology intellectual property portfolio.
“Sandersons are absolutely superb – they have done a great job for us. They are responsive and know what they are doing. I don’t hesitate in putting anything into their hands.
Their pricing is realistic and the service is great. I have total confidence in them.”
Frank Kaufhold – Managing Director, UTEL
- UTEL is a world leader in fibre test and measurement, and a major player in the supply of fibre PON infrastructure.
- UTEL originally started off in copper test and measurement, developing a wide range of copper test access switches, copper testheads and robotic street cross connect systems.
- Over the past few years their focus has moved to fibre, and they have made major breakthroughs in OTDR technology and in the design of bespoke innovative fibre infrastructure products.
Sandersons has worked with UTEL for many years, helping them to build and defend a strong patent and trade mark portfolio.
We have acted for them successfully in a number of international opposition and enforcement actions.
- Patent Prosecution
- Trade Mark Registration
- Patent & Trade Mark Oppositions
- Patent & Trade Mark Enforcement