Some companies think that investing in Intellectual Property isn’t right for them…. it’s something that the big boys do… Wrong! IP isn’t just for large companies with deep pockets. UK SME’s file over 10x as many patents and trade mark applications as big companies. The time and money that you have invested in your innovation and business should be protected by IP rights.
- IP encourages investment in your company
- IP protects against unsafe and counterfeit goods
- Inventions that are protected by patents are valuable business assets
- Registering your trade mark allows you to safely extend its business use
- IP protects and supports innovation
- Innovation promotes business growth
- Profits from patented inventions attract reduced UK corporation tax through the Patent Box so you get to keep more of your profits to re-invest in business growth
Below is a short film from Ideas Matter – www.ideasmatter.com
[vimeo 22283498 w=500 h=281]
Contact Sandersons to talk about how you can make the best use of IP rights.