Job Vacancy: IP Legal Secretary / PA
Full-time, permanent, office-based position. Part/flexi time may be considered.
Starting as soon as possible.
You will provide secretarial and administrative support to the Partners, Associate and trainee attorneys.
Your duties may include:
- production of letters and legal documents working from notes and digital dictation
- answering telephone calls in a professional manner
- dealing with enquiries from clients
- using a diary management system and making appointments
- preparing legal forms and statements
- keeping records of costs
- dealing with fee processes
- general administration work
- Good communication skills
- Good experience with Office packages
- Self-motivated, highly organised and excellent attention to detail
- Intellectual property experience
We are offering a competitive salary according to experience.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, then please send your CV and a covering letter to our Practice Manager, Phoebe Fuller – email@example.com