We are looking for an experienced intellectual property formalities manager / administrator / paralegal to join our team.
Sandersons is a well-established, small, friendly firm of patent and trade mark attorneys, with a cooperative working culture and high professional standards.
Based in our Colchester office, you will play a significant part in all formalities and renewals work and will be the main point of contact both internally and externally.
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing emails and letters, transferring information onto the centralised case management system and saving correspondence to the document management system.
- Entering dates and numbers into the case management system to ensure that deadlines run from such dates.
- Entering new cases onto the case management system and recording ourselves at the UKIPO as representatives when necessary.
- Sending renewal and formality reminders and monitoring deadlines. Arranging for renewal fees to be paid. Answering clients’ questions which may arise from such reminders.
- Downloading official documents from various IPO websites and entering details into the case management system.
- Maintaining client contact details.
- Relevant intellectual property formalities and/or renewals experience
- Good knowledge of IP laws and administration
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated, highly organised and excellent attention to detail
- CIPA Administrator and/or CITMA Paralegal qualification
- Experience of handling renewals and/or validations
- Knowledge of Progressor case management system
This is a perfect career opportunity for an experienced and ambitious individual with a passion for intellectual property and a desire to be an integral part of a progressive team of professionals.
We are offering a competitive salary according to experience.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, then please send your CV and a covering letter to our Practice Manager, Phoebe Fuller – email@example.com